October 22-24th, 2021
Buffalo Thunder Resort & Casino
- Lobo Anime 1016 Juan Tabo Albuquerque 87112 505-332-0499
- Twin Suns Comics 6301 Riverside Plaza (Coors) 87120 505-433-9490
- Comic Warehouse 9617 Menaul Blvd NE (505) 293-3065
- Tales of Tomorrow 220 W. Main St. Farmington NM 87107 505-324-0222
In Santa Fe
- Jean Cocteau Movie Theater
- Pojoaque Valley High School Anime Club Sponsor Marques Williams: 505-310-9411
- (They get to keep 50% of the ticket money for their club)
- Popolo’s Games 729 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur Suite E Taos NM 87571
All Comic Con guests are subject to change based on professional obligations. Don’t buy tickets until the day of the show if you are only coming for a single guest. If they get called away to work on a film that makes them famous in the first place, they always cancel a comic con appearance. WE DON’T GIVE REFUNDS ON STANDARD TICKET PURCHASES.
By purchasing tickets you agree that any pictures taken at the show are the property of Tall Tales Comics LLC and can be used for the promotional purposes of the event. Any pictures posted on social media and shared publicly can be copied and distributed by the pages of the events belonging to Tall Tales Comics LLC.
Hours of Operations
Autism Sensitivity Opening will be from 3pm to 5pm where no music or light shows will be present. Kids with Autism will be admitted exclusively with a chaperone from 3pm to 4pm for free.
Saturday 10am- 6pm
Sunday 11am to 5pm
Light Saber Fight Training with Lauren Mary Kim
Saturday and Sunday classes. $100 per day or $175 for both days.
- Friday $20 presell ($25 Oct 22)
- Saturday $30 presell ($35 Oct 23)
- Sunday $25 presell ($30 Oct 24)
- 3 Day Pass $55 (Not for Sale after October 22th)
- kids 8 and under free
- kids 9-13 $5 (if they look under 8…lie. We forgive you. 😉
3 DAY PASSES ARE GOOD FOR
FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY
- VIP Tickets are 3 day pass
- Friday 4pm-8pm (Celebrities do not always come to this preview night)
- Saturday 10am- 6pm
- Sunday 11am to 5pm